Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sorry for the delay...

Yeah...sorry about the lack of updates here. My laptop was with my fapping father for the past 2 weeks or so. So I just got it back a few days ago =/.

First off, video, because this video is something I found a week or so ago which I really enjoy, and I might step in the VERY NEAR FUTURE.

And here's the nicovideo link to this video:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm7375017

Next off, soccer crap. I'm not gonna say much except that we won all of the games up until now, but in the previous game I injured my shin which still hurts like a bitch >.<. But fortunately it's much better than before, and I'll be able to play tonight.

Next up, school crap. Exams are done, I did fairly well in all of my subjects, but LUCKY to stay above 80 in English. Damn I hate that course. So now I got the whole 2 month summer break. WEEEEEEEE!

Lastly, Maidens of the Kaleidoscope has had Cirno's Perfect Math Class sub-forum reset, and now the entire Idiot Maiden crap has been reset, and new rules on how to become such. With Kanako and Ruro as Idiot Dieties, and Nintendonut888 FINALLY an Idiot Maiden, they control most of the show. I've been appointed as Idiot Princess, along with a few others. I'll be challenging for IM when my time comes, but for now I'm sticking with the blue name =/.

So yeah, nothing much happened within the past few weeks other than this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment